Are you interested in making Nigeria a better place? Gaining leadership and teambuilding skills, as well as meeting people from diverse backgrounds? Consider applying to be a member of Prekeazu Foundation Youth Advisory Board. The Prekeazu Foundation youth advisory board is a one year program which allows youths to provide good governance, strategies and also collaborate to achieve sustainability. We are looking for undergraduates and graduates who have a desire to achieve a sustainable world.
MissionPrekeazu Foundation aims to promote education, health and youth engagement.
1. Focuses on ways to improve education, health and youth engagement in Nigeria.
2. Initiates or develops projects relating to the organization's mission.
3. Serving on committees and taking on special assignments.
4. Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
5. Collaborating with diverse bodies.
1. Build your networks across the country.
2. Enhance your leadership and management skills.
3. Boost your work profile.
4. Achieve a certificate after completion of board term.#Note: This position is Non-remunerative.
Deadline: February 3rd, 2021APPLY NOW!